Bayleaf Meadows

Bayleaf Meadows

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We worked on our prototype-"goatotype" this weekend. It's a jumping nubian kid pull toy. We got it close to where we want it to be, the ears swirl around as it rocks and kicks up his heels. I'd like your opinion- should it make a "clack!" sound when his heels hit the base or would it be better not to hear the noise repeating over and over? Noise or no noise? Any other criticisms?
PB051526.JPG
PB051525.JPG

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ahhh! You did it! Wow!

It will be great- your chickens are amazing!

I vote for NO NOISE!

I will never understand why people give gifts that make noise! :smack:smack:smack :hide
When my kids were given gifts by Aunts, grandma that made noise we use to say- Well that toy will be your special toy that you will have when you GO to GRANDMA's or AUNTIE so and so. :D =D
Meanwhile I would be giving the evil eye to grandma and Auntie. :D

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
and being that evil aunt I always laughed because that was the one toy they would cry to take home with them. now if it was to stay at my house I would agree, no noise. it is really cute by the way.

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
not really needing longer ears.. I would be concerned that they could or would be easier to get broken. just my humble opinion but i'm the lamancha gal so it would be alright if you just left the ears off;)

Bayleaf Meadows

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I won't be able to go to the Zebulon Holiday Market this year. Our church's fundraising market is coming up and they're moving to the fairgrounds. All the change means extra work for everyone and our own Bayleaf Signs and Wonders inventory needs extra work, too.