Baymule’s 2021 Lambing

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The ewe lamb in the first post on page one has turned out to be a very nice lamb. To top it off, my sister gave me a picture of a lamb for Christmas that looked just like her. That sorta clinched it, and she just kept growing, looking better and better.

So I decided to keep her. I sent pictures to our daughter and asked for the granddaughters to name her. I have no idea where it came from, the minds of 4 and 5 year olds. LOL Her name is Frimplepants. Frimplepants is quite the spoiled little lamb, she loves to be rubbed and scratched. I sit on a milk crate and she comes straight to me for attention. She makes me smile.

D9C8DDBF-0D4B-4175-9EAE-442416015EE2.jpeg

D42AE404-9FAF-46C0-81CB-ACDADDF9FB76.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Knock me over with a feather! Not only did Lagy Baa Baa lamb this morning, she had twins! Both boys or else I’d be sorely tempted to keep that spotty one! Lady Baa Baa is on the cull list, one of my original ewes, because she singles and her daughter and granddaughters single. No, I still won’t keep her. She is at least 6 years old. She looks like this was a hard birth, she and her line will be leaving. Against my better judgment, I will keep Aria, her granddaughter. Yeah, it’s the color. It doesn’t mean Aria gets to stay forever, just doesn’t get culled this time.

A84798F7-9C56-4457-B49D-E3DEF6EF77B5.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
My goat herd is Saanens, Nubian and crossed. Majority of them are white! Occasionally I get some spots or color, mostly not. Hard to count them -- one moves as it's game over. 😁 17 last year...all white. This year my nubian buck bred most, so maybe color? I can tell you that the Saanens white dominates. :idunno.