Baymule’s Farm Pictures

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Spring is in the way! I love the cheery Jonquils. I dug clumps from our old house and brought them with us.

5C08E86D-FADA-4DA7-8D99-D6F9C964859A.jpeg

4E82E32F-390D-489F-855A-69BAC13EACE5.jpeg

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Are they loud ???, they sure are pretty. I am having flower and plant envy, am almost to the point where i can start planting more stuff.... and want to at least get one raised garden bed built so i can start putting compost in, sooo many projects. ..love living free in the country :love

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes they are loud, but I like their racket. Anybody moving to the country for peace and quiet better think twice. Cows moo, sheep and goats baa, dogs bark, horses neigh, roosters crow, hens cackle, crickets and tree frogs make noise all night, cicadas buzz, tractors roar, chain saws make a lot of noise. And if you happen to hear a fox call, you'd swear Bigfoot was out in the woods.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes they are loud, but I like their racket. Anybody moving to the country for peace and quiet better think twice. Cows moo, sheep and goats baa, dogs bark, horses neigh, roosters crow, hens cackle, crickets and tree frogs make noise all night, cicadas buzz, tractors roar, chain saws make a lot of noise. And if you happen to hear a fox call, you'd swear Bigfoot was out in the woods.
I TOLD you I saw Bigfoot in one of those pics! I knew it!

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score

We have someone around here with peacocks....not the bird for me, got enough sound trobles as it is.....that would scramble and fry my brain :lol:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Especially during mating season. Those things are loud!
They are pretty but not anything that I can deal with, i don't like chicken poo....love cow, horse, goat and bunny poo....all other poo stink , lol.... yep i am weird ...cow poo is fragrance in the air, says welcome home....unless your standing next to massive amounts....:lol:

Latest posts