Baymule’s Farm Pictures

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bay, I love all the pics!!! I wish my camera took pics as good at those. That crimson clover is just stunning...I've always loved how it looks.

And the lamb in the pan...definitely makes a person grin. These hair lambs just seem more cute than woollies for some reason....of course, I could just be biased. :D =D I think it has a lot to do with the texture of the coat and the variety of colors that make them so appealing.

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I never knew you HAD a picture journal! Probably because you haven't posted in it since April, and that was before my time. It's incredible. Gorgeous shots! What happened to summer and fall?

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beautiful pictures! So pretty outside there... Can't wait for spring here. Been 4-10-below most nights. 10-degrees during the day. And that lamb is adorable.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Beekissed I use my Apple I-phone to take pictures.

I never knew you HAD a picture journal! Probably because you haven't posted in it since April, and that was before my time. It's incredible. Gorgeous shots! What happened to summer and fall?
There are fall pictures, the tree leaves changing colors are in October. Summer would be a picture of the air conditioner. :D =D

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@Beekissed I use my Apple I-phone to take pictures.

There are fall pictures, the tree leaves changing colors are in October. Summer would be a picture of the air conditioner. :D =D
But...but...but....those are LAST years fall pictures. Last years fall pictures are just so......last year!
I was going to add some of my (this years) pictures of flowers blooming (yesterday). But the pictures came out fuzzy. Too close, I think.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
OK, here's some pictures from August, the peak of summer heat here. Enjoy!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey Baymule! What kind of sheep do you have? They are so neat! Love the colors! My sister has Finn sheep but both her rams are white so we don't get a lot of color. I keep telling her she needs to get a colorful ram. Lol
My ewes are a mix of Dorper and Katahdin, my ram is registered Katahdin and he is white except for a nickel sized black spot on his ear. He sired two other lambs marked like this before we bought him. Look at this beauty! Her name is Aria. She's a keeper!

F894D6DD-367B-41D5-B22C-D1C02A905515.jpeg