Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
If you haven't already, try checking the wiring in the engine compartment. I had a rodent chew my main wiring harness once, almost completely through and the battery was completely drained the next day. Charged it and it worked but the damaged wires drained the battery if the leads stayed connected while not driving. Got the harness replaced and other chewed up stuff replaced and it worked just fine after.

Wiring is fine. Got car back, it’s running fine. Got a basically I don’t know.

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I see that there are fires starting up again in Texas and I think of you and the others.

The big fire near Yosemite, Oak Fire, is fueling over top of the Rim Fire from 2013, which was terrible. I was a volunteer to help evacuees for the Rim. There is smoke pouring into Northern CA and Southern OR, where I used to live.

I hope and pray that all the Texans on here won't be impacted by fires.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Ridgetop snd her husband are here visiting. They got here yesterday afternoon. This morning I rode them around the farm in the Kawasaki mule, they really liked it. Then I put them to work! LOL
She cut vinyl flooring and fitted it to the kitchen cabinets. He muddled the wall seams I had mesh tape on. I went outside and worked on fencing.

I took the crockpot with a beef roast, potatoes, carrots and onions, invited Peggy and Bennet for lunch. Before lunch, his brother called, brothers bull had gone over to a neighbors, would Bennet go catch the bull? They left, loaded his horse, caught the bull, loaded him in the trailer and made it back for lunch a little late. We all had a good time, then they left to take the fence destroying bull to the sale.

We worked in the house in the AC for the afternoon then came back to my sons house. Showers, snacks for supper and we are tired, but in a good way.

Latest posts