Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
OMG!!!! I just looked out the window to see the two young lovers casually strolling down the driveway! It's a chain link gate and they popped it open. I hollered SHEEP! SHEEP! SHEEP! This brought the ewes running from the pasture, Cooper and Dessa turned around and Cooper went across the driveway, checking out the HOTTIES!. I ran to get a feed can and I don't run too good these days. I shook the can. Got Dessa's attention and she came running. I poured feed in the pan and Cooper came too.

DISASTER AVERTED!!

I've tied the gate shut, the stinker is back at the gate pushing on it.

SageHill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
OMG!!!! I just looked out the window to see the two young lovers casually strolling down the driveway! It's a chain link gate and they popped it open. I hollered SHEEP! SHEEP! SHEEP! This brought the ewes running from the pasture, Cooper and Dessa turned around and Cooper went across the driveway, checking out the HOTTIES!. I ran to get a feed can and I don't run too good these days. I shook the can. Got Dessa's attention and she came running. I poured feed in the pan and Cooper came too.

DISASTER AVERTED!!

I've tied the gate shut, the stinker is back at the gate pushing on it.
Phew! Close call. Hmmm - thinking a feed can in the house may be a good idea for those "special moments" ;)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Picture of the shelf tower. It’s 7’ tall, 29” wide, 17” deep. Still need to cut and paint 2 more shelves and put last coat of paint on the tower. The tower and clothes poles face each other with just enough room to close the door. And just enough room for me to get to either side.

99F5DB00-63EA-480E-9A98-BF8822D1CC7D.jpeg

Latest posts