Baymule’s Journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was the one that went forwards then backwards with an upside down loop in the middle - twice.
By today's standard, that IS tame. I went on the one like that at Knott's Berry farm 45 years ago. Felt sick for a good half hour later.

What you can't see because it's low to ground behind trees is the double corkscrew at 55mph!
I would be :sick Literally!

I'm not designed for coasters other than the ones the go only one direction, do not loop, rotate, or otherwise leave a normal vertical position. I don't know it they still make those, not thrilling enough for coaster fans.

canesisters

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
By today's standard, that IS tame. I went on the one like that at Knott's Berry farm 45 years ago. Felt sick for a good half hour later.

I would be :sick Literally!

I'm not designed for coasters other than the ones the go only one direction, do not loop, rotate, or otherwise leave a normal vertical position. I don't know it they still make those, not thrilling enough for coaster fans.
There used to be one at Disney (might still be?) that was a mission to Mars. 4 people at a time go into this tiny little space & sit down. You are told that the seat you chose assigned your position on the crew. A big screen opens in front of you & you have to work together to survive landing on Mars. It FEELS like you're sitting in a room role-playing and the room is moving a little bit when the space ship does stuff........ BUT there are benches everywhere along the paths near the exits because it's actually spinning to make some real G's and people get off feeling fine and then get nauseous as he11!!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ringo’s first registered baby. Sex still to be determined.

1979AD40-423C-4E91-92CB-E84507C354A2.jpeg