Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I usually have 2 speeds-wide open and asleep. Get some rest? Only when forced to.

I went to my nephew’s for him and his wife’s baby shower. East Texas style, smoker going, lots of food, husbands and kids came too Whole lot better and more fun than the ones I’ve been to with only women. Didn’t have to play those dumb games.

Back home now. I put sheep up in the lot while I was gone, so I stopped and let them out on the field, then came to the house.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
There has been “something “ in the woods next to the house the past two nights. Dogs are in a frenzy. I’ve stepped out on the porch, can hear a faint sound I can’t identify, partially due to all the barking. The woods by the house is not my property and is maybe 30 feet from the house. It could be a litter of feral kittens for all I know. But the dogs sure don’t like it.

This picture shows the old driveway coming off the private road that no longer exists but is still my address. The new driveway comes from Dukes Road where it makes that 90 degree turn, to the house. This shows my house right up against the forest.

6C187D7E-6273-43E4-A85F-801BB2543347.png

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Carson and I walked that area. He did lots of trailing, sniffing and peeing. He stopped at one place, sniffed a long time, then pooped on it. Found a lot of deer tracks in the old cattle trail, so maybe that’s what’s driving the dogs bonkers. Also found small round impressions that says cat. A little bigger than feral house cat, maybe a bobcat. It’s close, hard to tell.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I did some more looking. I think I have an old Tom cat prowling around at night. I may have heard a nest of kittens, quiet last night, I think if that’s what I heard, the momma has moved them. I could probably fill the freezer with venison from the deer party going on out front. Out of season, don’t need the meat, does are safe and their fawns will be safe too.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Valentine’s Day. Today would be my 27th anniversary. I picked Valentines Day because it would be easy to remember. Who can forget Valentines Day? ❤️💕❤️

We had 25 years on the Crazy Train, it was a fun ride, life’s ups, downs, full of love and devotion. I was Blessed. Last year I cried, today I smile. It’s a rainy day, a good day to remember the times I wanted to knock BJ in the head and tell God that he died, LOL, the laughter, the fun, and the love. Today is a good day.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear today is a good day for you Bay ❤️

the old driveway coming off the private road that no longer exists but is still my address.
That has to be confusing. Might want to get it changed to one on Dukes Road. You never know when a new delivery person or USPS carrier will come on the route and not be able to find your house.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
That has to be confusing. Might want to get it changed to one on Dukes Road. You never know when a new delivery person or USPS carrier will come on the route and not be able to find your house.
More importantly make sure 911 knows how to route emergency services! I would contact the county GIS/911 addressing service to make sure their data is correct.