Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear today is a good day for you Bay ❤️

That has to be confusing. Might want to get it changed to one on Dukes Road. You never know when a new delivery person or USPS carrier will come on the route and not be able to find your house.
Thanks Bruce.

The road still shows up on GPS and delivery drivers have no problem finding it. As screwy as Trinity County is, I’d be afraid to change the address. Taxes, all that, is in the defunct address. The only other user of the private road address is a dead lady. She was buried on the property behind me, right after I closed on this place. Her son or nephew inherited the land. Her mail fills up the mailbox next to mine. Then someone comes and gets it. Yeah, that’s so Trinity County.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
More importantly make sure 911 knows how to route emergency services! I would contact the county GIS/911 addressing service to make sure their data is correct.
Good idea. The mail carriers are 2 old ladies, sisters, who divide up the route. One runs the route the first 3 days of the week, the other the last 3 days of the week. One of them always puts my car note in a neighbor’s box. Sigh……. Guess I need to change it to the PO Box.
Anyway, if them two can find it, most of the time, 911 ought to do better than that! They can durn sure find the dead lady’s mailbox.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey! On page 200! My truck is about to hit 200,000 too.

Anyway, Dessa, registered ewe that wouldn’t breed, who finally fell for Coopers charms, at TWO YEARS OLD, with first lamb, is due today! No matter her success or failure, she gets to stay because BJ picked her out and named her.
Dessa is showing an udder and is definitely uncomfortable. Looking out the window at her this morning, she just got up, changed positions and laid back down. She’s not very big, single maybe?

Countdown begins!

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yay! Another purebred and registerable lamb. Hoping for another ewe :fl but maybe plan to keep it even if it is a ram to replace your dear Ringo. You can always sell and replace later, but having a backup ram is important now that you have a larger flock. Even though Dessa is not huge, she may produce twins. Some of mine that were enormous have singled and others that did not even look pregnant dropped twins. They like to keep you wondering. Bad sheep, no biscuit!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yay! Another purebred and registerable lamb. Hoping for another ewe :fl but maybe plan to keep it even if it is a ram to replace your dear Ringo. You can always sell and replace later, but having a backup ram is important now that you have a larger flock. Even though Dessa is not huge, she may produce twins. Some of mine that were enormous have singled and others that did not even look pregnant dropped twins. They like to keep you wondering. Bad sheep, no biscuit!
Dessa wouldn’t have Ringo. She was 18 months old when we brought Cooper home. Cooper will be the baby daddy on this one.