Grandmas Barn

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
have a good day
imagesNUAFE6H2.jpg

Marie2020

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I see space to start bringing big stuff from the Lindale house! Living area is painted, still have trim to paint, will get at least one coat on this morning. It’s tedious. The long gone idiot son hired to do trim didn’t paint it before putting it in, as instructed. It takes 3 coats of paint. Moron. He didn’t finish the trim work either, but left behind a super nice trim saw, extension ladder and tall step ladder. Mine! LOL Going home today.

View attachment 88877

View attachment 88878
Looking good :thumbsup :love

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Funny for the day-I dug up mullein plants and transplanted them to the farm several years ago. Yesterday I let my ram Ringo and his ladies out on the pipeline. He let out a big snort and blew out a wad of snot. Ringo wiped his snotty nose on a mullein plant. He snorted again, blew out another river of snot and beat that plant to shreds, wiping his nose back and forth. All clean, pink nose, and off to graze. Sheep aren't so stupid.

Going to take down a stretch of 2"x4" non climb wire today. It went from the back yard to the back of the sheep barn. It was so Paris could have her safe place-the back yard, but still be able to go to the sheep barn to guard. She is gone now, I'll be leaving, so taking it down. I'll use it to replace some cow panels in the sheep lot. I'll need the cow panels for making pens for the sheep at the rent house. Going to work on loading up the trailer this week, going back down there on Friday, come back on Saturday.

Grandmas Barn

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Do you
Funny for the day-I dug up mullein plants and transplanted them to the farm several years ago. Yesterday I let my ram Ringo and his ladies out on the pipeline. He let out a big snort and blew out a wad of snot. Ringo wiped his snotty nose on a mullein plant. He snorted again, blew out another river of snot and beat that plant to shreds, wiping his nose back and forth. All clean, pink nose, and off to graze. Sheep aren't so stupid.

Going to take down a stretch of 2"x4" non climb wire today. It went from the back yard to the back of the sheep barn. It was so Paris could have her safe place-the back yard, but still be able to go to the sheep barn to guard. She is gone now, I'll be leaving, so taking it down. I'll use it to replace some cow panels in the sheep lot. I'll need the cow panels for making pens for the sheep at the rent house. Going to work on loading up the trailer this week, going back down there on Friday, come back on Saturday.
ever milk your sheep?

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Or perhaps Ringo is just smarter than most!