Baymule’s Journal

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Senile_Texas_Aggie I wasn’t even going to list the farm until March. My daughter answered a Facebook post inquiring about land with a house in Lindale school district. We are closing in about 3 weeks. I’ve been scrambling to get things done.

I understand. I wish I could come and help, but you and Miss @Ridgetop would get tired of having to continually tell me "No, STA! You're supposed to hold the OTHER end of the hammer!"

Congratulations on the lambs.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does that lamb have spots on both eyes??? And nose??? Girl, you better lift that tail and recheck!!!!!!🤣🤣. Yay, Frimplepants!!! 👏🎉

I had a doe who gave me trip boys every year. Last ones, a girl and 2 boys. I know I checked them every day for several days to be sure! It was 5 th kidding.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I understand. I wish I could come and help, but you and Miss @Ridgetop would get tired of having to continually tell me "No, STA! You're supposed to hold the OTHER end of the hammer!"

Congratulations on the lambs.
But we aren’t running PVC water lines….. you could come help! LOL

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
44F right now with a high of 72F. Makes me feel bad for @farmerjan and @Mini Horses fighting snow, freezing weather and winds.

Today Chris is going to mortar in cracks where carport slab does a poor job of joining the house slab. If it dries, he may pour the self leveler. Then he may float the sheetrock joints. So many small steps together make a finished room.

No more walk through hole in the back wall!

DDB5614D-13F0-46F2-B662-486078E7CFD5.jpeg