Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
How about over the toilet? Nothing says it has to go over the sink. Or you can remove the drywall between the wall studs and it should fit. I did that with a medicine cabinet in our bathroom since we have a large mirror over the sink and nowhere to keep meds. I got a standard size cabinet, figured out where I wanted it (behind the bathroom door). Drove some "stud finders" (nails) to find out where to cut the drywall, used a 1/2" bit to make starter hole and just cut the drywall with a drywall saw along the edges of the studs. The standard medicine cabinets are made to fit between wall studs. Just drill through the side of the cabinet into the studs to attach the cabinets in place.
I like that idea! I worked so hard on that dumb thing, to get it put together. Thanks!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
More pictures from yesterday. They will be back today to finish the road.

They thoughtfully put the trees and brush over the fence so I can drag it to the burn pile.

70785198918__D0A6FBCA-1B33-4B1E-A0BE-97BD8EA06618.jpeg

I’m going to take up the H brace and move it down the driveway fence line. I’ll drive a T-post about 3 feet inside the end of the new culvert, run a string to the fence, to get a visual on where to locate the H brace. Now there will be plenty of turning room for trucks and long trailers!

70785199796__CC138EE5-74C0-48C8-B697-3564892ED725.fullsizerender.jpeg

IMG_4397.jpeg

IMG_4398.jpeg

IMG_4401.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I woke up at 3 AM something. Dogs were barking their danger bark. Went out on porch with flashlight, nothing seemed amiss. Went back to bed. Then I was wide awake. Was trying to go back to sleep when I heard Sentry snarl and snap, the “this is mine” snarl he uses over his food. Up out of bed, got boots on, flashlight and out the door. He had stolen a newborn and wasn’t letting the mom have it. Sentry was licking the lamb, snarling at the ewe to keep her away, she was making that soft throaty noise ewes use on their newborns. Lamb was struggling to breathe. I got Sentry out of there and mom took over. I picked the lamb up and it was dishrag limp. I thought it would die. Ewe wanted her baby and was licking the poor baby. Just checked and she had a second lamb, both are up and nursing. Whew! Disaster averted!

WTH is wrong with my dog?? Sentry has always been the go-to guardian for ewes giving birth. Now he claims newborns? No more staying with ewes giving birth! Haven’t confirmed it, but I think the ewe is Nora, triplet daughter of Miranda and Ringo. Cooper is father to these twins.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Where was Buford? Any thoughts on new dog & Sentry attitude? Just 🤔

Glad lambs are ok.

Buford was in a pen next to ewes.

Let dogs out on the field, not sheep. Cooper and girls are not happy with me.
Checked ewe, it is Nora, hasn’t passed placenta yet. First born that Sentry was trying to steal, is a ewe, second born is a ram.

One to keep, one to sell.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
My county will install one for each property owner. Owner must provide specified culvert, county installs. This insures their ditches are in tact on their right of way. They dig, cover, level,and gravel. At least that's here 😁

Latest posts