Baymule’s Journal

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, I wasn't thinking you should dye these lambs and send them to Seattle (when we were there living up on Capital hill as newly weds when DH was doing his paid internships I was just happy when everyone on the street were just wearing CLOTHES, and not covered in urine, I never thought about hairdye). I was just thinking of goofy little girls fantasy. The name "Frimplepants" made me think of unicorns and my little ponies, and my little ponies and unicorns are always unnatural colors. I have heard of people dying sheep for sale to hide imperfections and make them look more uniform. But not pink, green, blue et c. Mostly just gold. Although if anyone was going to have o be dyed, whoever wound up being Guacamole/Avocado may want to wind up green. It would probably not be worth the effort in either case, but I had to say it. She's a very pretty little lamb natural.

Blue Sky

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
When I was young, they used to sell baby chicks at Easter time that were dyed pink and blue..... you know, the fluffy little yellow chicks... they were really dyed "easter colors".....
Years ago my neighbors had a pup. Pup got out overnight and in the morning there were half grown chickens deceased, dotting the yard. They were neon colors and I realized they were easter chicks that had grown.