I drove it to Groveton to get new tags for my trailers. Need to change the addresses. Ummm…….nope. My driver’s license is still Lindale. I don’t have a light/water bill showing proof of address. So no tags. Tags went out in March. I’m trying to get legal, just not happening.
1. Sign closing papers
2. Transfer Driver's license
3. Get tags for new car
4. Transfer trailer tags
5. Build fences for sheep and dogs
6. Start interior work on new house
7. Finish DS' house
8. Paint interior new house
9. Build more fences - run hot wire 10. Repack all your stuff
11. Borrow cargo trailer
12. Pack cargo trailer
13. Build more fences for sheep and dogs
14. Move belongings to new property
15, Unload cargo trailer
16. Get cargo containers to new house
17. Load flat bed trailer with fence sections, feeders, water tubs, chutes, sheep equipment, etc. and take to new house
18. Repeat #s 9 through 17 several times.
Then pick up Cooper, and get knee done! Almost there!