Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I understand. I wish I could come and help, but you and Miss @Ridgetop would get tired of having to continually tell me "No, STA! You're supposed to hold the OTHER end of the hammer!"

Congratulations on the lambs.
But we aren’t running PVC water lines….. you could come help! LOL

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
44F right now with a high of 72F. Makes me feel bad for @farmerjan and @Mini Horses fighting snow, freezing weather and winds.

Today Chris is going to mortar in cracks where carport slab does a poor job of joining the house slab. If it dries, he may pour the self leveler. Then he may float the sheetrock joints. So many small steps together make a finished room.

No more walk through hole in the back wall!

DDB5614D-13F0-46F2-B662-486078E7CFD5.jpeg

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks @Baymule .... I will take the sympathy:lol:..... but you might want to save a little for @Bruce as I think they got some of the left overs from this up there.... And they are probably colder....

Oh gee whiz... you didn't want an easy "out" to go outside right there in your room???? Did you put in the window also? Looks to be a nice sunny day coming up there...

Is Robert taking care of the animals at your old farm? Is he still unhappy at your moving? I am sure after all these years it will be hard for him to lose you as a neighbor.... life changes, not in the ways we ever think it will...

Hope you get alot done today.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Can't wait to see it with drywall puttied and painted.

I thought you wanted to out down the plank style wood look vinyl instead of square tiles.
There was only one style that had enough boxes of tiles to do that room. The rest were a few boxes, broken boxes…. I got what they had.

@farmerjan yes, Robert and Sharon will miss me and I’ll miss them. They are wonderful neighbors. Yes, he is feeding the animals while I’m gone. We didn’t put in the 3 windows. Another previous workman did. None of them are at the same measurements from the floor. Up down up. Idiot.

No idea why the hole in the wall. There was no sign that there ever was a door there.