Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow. Touching. My wife and I just celebrated a wonderful 40 years. I am 60 and she….is not. I can not begin to imagine that loss. As such things draw inexorably closer to reality I purposefully have busied myself and resisted giving a place in my thoughts. I need to thank you for sharing your very heart rending reality. It is something we all know, have seen and understand will not stand still To appease us.
I read the end and glanced over to my wife across the room..smiled…and am soberly amazed at the wonder and grace of her love for me all these years. It has been God’s 2nd more wonderful gift. She gave me two wonderful loving and doting children who in turn have shared the wonder of six grandchildren. I noted all the positive changes that my life has seen as a direct result of her sharing it with me. Wow
Thank you. And with what I hope is your silent permission I will remember you in my prayers. You will need His comfort in the days to come. The animals will keep eating, the rooster will continue to crow. That is what their life and instinct tells them to do. This is what mine tells me.

Thank you. There are no do overs, no backing up. That small box of ashes is final. I miss him every day, 25 years just weren’t enough. I’m grateful to God and Jesus my savior for the Blessings heaped on me for those 25 years and now going forward. Thanks for putting me in your prayers. I’m moving to a temporary place while I look for my new home. I hope I find it sooner rather than later, but all in due time, the Lord will lead, I will follow.

40 years together! That is wonderful. It takes years to truly become one. All the books and movies are about young love, but the real beauty is old love, that has stood the test of time. Congratulations on your 40th anniversary and I pray for many more to come.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I finally got better pictures of Frimplepants lambs, born Monday, January 17. I’ll be keeping that adorable little ewe with her black eyes, nose and spot. The ram will go to auction.

Anybody got any ideas for a name for her? Granddaughters named Frimplepants. LOL Kinda scared to see what they would come up with for her baby. Haha

522D0DFC-4CAC-45D3-895A-07F4183737D1.jpeg

1E539CFD-0F22-4B6D-862A-B718E2A487CD.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sentry and Sheba adore the lambs. Sentry has been with lambing ewes and kept his respectable distance. I’m afraid Sheba would push the ewe aside to lick the lambs herself!

What’s my name? Think I’ll send pictures to my DD

6460CAE1-B26D-42DA-B483-CCC8BF5BBA45.jpeg

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Somebody may well hate that if we sell.
It is sometimes advised to repaint potentially "EW!!!!!!!!" reaction walls before listing.

the 90s is called a drain trap it keeps the water from backing up and over flowing your coil pan and flooding.
And if the drain goes to clear air, why would one need a trap? I suppose someone might connect the drain to a sewage pipe, would want a trap then. But yeah, glue is good ;)

Anybody got any ideas for a name for her? Granddaughters named Frimplepants. LOL Kinda scared to see what they would come up with for her baby.
Frimpleskirt?
Frimpledress?
Frimpleshorts?
Frimpleskort?
Frimplelederhosen?

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
My kitchen is dark red. Somebody may well hate that if we sell.
A couple gallons of paint and primer and the buyer will be happy.
I am 60 and she….is not.
As a physicist you obviously recognize classified info when you see it! Good hubby - here's a biscuit!