Baymule’s Journal

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I finally got better pictures of Frimplepants lambs, born Monday, January 17. I’ll be keeping that adorable little ewe with her black eyes, nose and spot. The ram will go to auction.

Anybody got any ideas for a name for her? Granddaughters named Frimplepants. LOL Kinda scared to see what they would come up with for her baby. Haha

View attachment 89048

View attachment 89049
Spotypants!!!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The 5 year old has spoken. Her name is Reeya. That’s gonna be hard to remember. I wonder where she got that from.

@Alaskan i like Spottypants, maybe I can get the 5 year old to change her mind. This is the kid that named a white lamb Rainbow.

She wants to name the boy Avacado. He’ll go to auction, so maybe she can name the next ewe lamb Avacado.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, I wasn't thinking you should dye these lambs and send them to Seattle (when we were there living up on Capital hill as newly weds when DH was doing his paid internships I was just happy when everyone on the street were just wearing CLOTHES, and not covered in urine, I never thought about hairdye). I was just thinking of goofy little girls fantasy. The name "Frimplepants" made me think of unicorns and my little ponies, and my little ponies and unicorns are always unnatural colors. I have heard of people dying sheep for sale to hide imperfections and make them look more uniform. But not pink, green, blue et c. Mostly just gold. Although if anyone was going to have o be dyed, whoever wound up being Guacamole/Avocado may want to wind up green. It would probably not be worth the effort in either case, but I had to say it. She's a very pretty little lamb natural.