Baymule’s Journal

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My wife got yelled at for asking to join a club it came recommend by others as a top club and meets about 2 miles from our house. She texted the contact number from the main 4h office and the person who replyed was mad about her contacting her. And then asked a bunch of snarky questions with rude comments. Come to find out.i don't think she is in charge of that club any more and maybe we just contacted her at the wrong time.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
My wife got yelled at for asking to join a club it came recommend by others as a top club and meets about 2 miles from our house. She texted the contact number from the main 4h office and the person who replyed was mad about her contacting her. And then asked a bunch of snarky questions with rude comments. Come to find out.i don't think she is in charge of that club any more and maybe we just contacted her at the wrong time.
Wild!

Yeah, can't be nasty when people call, and be in charge of a club.

Crazy.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got an old crown on a back molar taken off this morning. Then a jackhammer did Swan Lake Ballet in my mouth, accompanied by a miniature water hose and suction tube. Then I got fitted for a temporary crown, the new one will be ready in a couple of weeks. I didn’t feel a thing. But I do now. Mouth. Is. Sore.

Came home, sister in law picked me up, took me to body shop to pick up son’s F350 dually. Went to Tractor Supply and got wormer for dogs, apple flavored ivermectin horse wormer for sheep. Holy Smokes! $$$$$$$$$$$ Geeze, it was high. I want to worm them before moving, so they can poop out the dead worms here. Hahaha.

Went to Walmart for a few groceries and other items. Mo’ money! Went through Jack in the Box, ate curly fries on way home.

@Baymule Those horses are beautiful!! So sad that they're in a kill pen.
Yes they are nice, too nice to be in a kill pen. I’m trying to find out more information but I’m getting no response. Is it that hard to answer a question? Does he neck rein? A simple yes or no, it’s not brain surgery. Nothing. Lousy way to run a business. I don’t pay for lousy. Screw that.

SUPPOSED to close on farm tomorrow. As of now, 4:35 PM May 4, the lady at title company has not acknowledged any contact with realtor, who is chomping nails, she’s so mad. Realtor said this company, that agent handling the paperwork is ALWAYS spot on, does perfect work, in a timely fashion. Not. This. Time. Do not have confirmation that closing will happen tomorrow. There is no, “Bring cashier check for $$$$$$$$”

Crickets……..

Realtor is livid. Sellers are freaking out, upset and mad. I have decided to just chill out, it will go when it goes.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
??? Do you mean May 5.....because it's May 4 now. I think. :lol: darned I HOPE it closes because it's annoying me and I'm not even the buyer/seller/or realtor! 😳. Put some TX whip a$$ on them! 🤫🤭
Yup, tomorrow May 5 is supposed to be closing day. Don’t look like it’s happening tomorrow. I have so much to do and can’t get started.