Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Latest on @Ridgetop, she called me yesterday, a Katahdin auction was just ending and she wanted me to see it. By the time I got out of the sheep lot, in the house, turned on computer and waited FOREVER for the hot spot to connect, it was over, but she scrolled me up and down the list, all the NSIP points of interest, what they sold for and we discussed darn near every one. She may be down, but she ain't DOWN. :lol: :lol:

Her husband came in the room to fuss at her to get back in bed and prop her leg up, he said she was not behaving herself. Don't surprise me. :gigShe went to her first outpatient therapy session, kinda a meet and greet, then on the next one, the real work will begin. She is already planning her next trip to Texas.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gonna try to not do much today, to give my banged up knee a rest. Not that I slow down much for it, I just drag it along and knee has no choice but to hang around and do whatever I'm doing. Evil knee gets back at me by hurting like he//. :lol:

Tomorrow I'm invited to Lindale, to our old farm, for a graduation party. I'll spend the night and come home Sunday. I can't wait for the farm tour to see what they have done! They have been busy, making it theirs.

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is so frustrating about the scam! Reporting it might not get any results, but it might help whatever authorities that investigate scams to get a lead. I would definitely report it to the website you found the ad on, your phone company and your local police (maybe they have a better idea of who to report it to.) Oh, and also report it to whatever payment method you used for the deposit.
@Baymule 😡 It sucks! I got scammed last fall. I found out Zelle has no fraud protection.
Thank you for this. People ask me if I take Zelle, and I just say no. Our daughter uses it to pay us her part of the phone bill, but I don’t want to deal with using it for strangers. Now I have a good reason why not to.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes, report it everywhere!!! Maybe it will help stop such thieving crap.

I only use zelle between self, DD&DGD. Find I can instantly move money between my 2 different banks, own accounts, for free...from home, by zelle. Before the bank wanted a fee to do...and not instant! Didn't want to pay a fee.

Been times when I've sent funds to DD to pick up something and bring home to me from her work. 👍. Time, gas saved!

But I don't use if I don't know you....it IS a convenient app sometimes.😊

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
wouldn't you still be out deposit money if it is a scam?
Still a risk but less of one. A paper check can still be reversed or stopped due to fraud. Cashing it creates a papertrail that can be followed better by police.

Also, I've never had a scammer say they accept a paper check. Several legit companies such as BlueStem Farms have.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Started on outside of DS’s house yesterday. I went to Lufkin for supplies, fixed me and Chris lunch, then painted for 3 hours. My thought is to paint before Chris puts the boards up, so I’m not climbing ladders. Painted 2 boards this morning, then a pop up shower ran me inside where I washed dishes and started laundry. Sun is out now, steam is rising off the highway pavement. Oh joy. High of 91F today. My 2 boards got rained on, WTH, I’ll just turn them over and paint the other side.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got a lot done yesterday. I got ahead of Chris on painting so that he had enough to work with today. I just completed Trip and Carson’s new pen that I started on 3 weeks ago, when I splattered myself on the shipping container floor. Still limping on right knee, but it’s much better. I moved Trip and Carson to their new pen. That back room they were enjoying stinks to kingdom come. I’ll deal with it later.

Resting knee for a few minutes, then I’ll fix us lunch.

Latest posts