Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woke up at 3 AM, got up at 4. Did 4 loads of laundry, went to sons house, got some more stuff. Made lasagna and froze it. Made potato soup. Busy all day. Feet up now, enjoying chocolate. LOL

Have to be at hospital at 7, surgery at 9:30. It’s a 2 hour drive. Son is coming in tonight to take me to hospital, we got to leave 4:30-4:445.

They will keep me overnight. @Ridgetop and her DH will pick me up and bring me home. She will stay until son comes in on Saturday. I am truly blessed to have such good friends.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
SOOOO GLAD that your DS is going to take you tomorrow... he needs to be sure his MOMMA is doing okay.... and that is absolutely wonderful that @Ridgetop and her DH will bring you home and she can stay for a few days to get over the hump. Having just had hers done, she can help with all the awkward stuff, and knows EXACTLY how crappy or good you are feeling. And she can help with all the little adjustments you will make to get more mobile. Plus with Chris and his GF there close, when you have a couple days under your belt, they will be a great help... and the dogs will be relieved to "have you home".....
Good positive thoughts and prayers... YOU GOT THIS !!!!! Besides, it'll be a piece of cake... compared to my experience.... Love ya !!!!!

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Woke up at 3 AM, got up at 4. Did 4 loads of laundry, went to sons house, got some more stuff. Made lasagna and froze it. Made potato soup. Busy all day. Feet up now, enjoying chocolate. LOL

Have to be at hospital at 7, surgery at 9:30. It’s a 2 hour drive. Son is coming in tonight to take me to hospital, we got to leave 4:30-4:445.

They will keep me overnight. @Ridgetop and her DH will pick me up and bring me home. She will stay until son comes in on Saturday. I am truly blessed to have such good friends.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for you! :hugs

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Having to get going at 4iah... :sick

Lucky for us, the driving test is this afternoon.

:hugs

I hope the pain isn't too bad and recovery goes smoothly.

I also very much hope you get good food! I had one hospital stay when most of the food wasn't worth eating. It is easier to recover when you get to eat!!! :frow

Latest posts