Baymule’s Journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
A piece of my mail got put in Peggy and Bennet’s mail box so I went down there to get it. I asked about the cows and they followed those cows and penned them up miles away on somebody’s place that they knew. Bennet called Peggy to bring truck and trailer to come pick up him and Lee and the horses. Next day they went back for the cows and sorted them out . Their crazy red cow was in the bunch, so they loaded her up to take to the sale. Bennet’s brother called with a couple of crazies he wanted gone, so they went and loaded them up too. GONE.
:yesss::yesss: Ship the crazies.......

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is the difference between women ranchers and those wild cowboys. Women go out with a bucket of grain and call the cows in; men go chasing on horseback with a bunch of dogs!
:lol: too true - BUT getting on horseback and chasing around is more fun :hide ! (of course dinner wouldn't get made 😁).

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Eve was at the fence with her back end in Ringo’s face. He was trying every angle to get to her. So I opened the gate and put her in with him. He bred her half a dozen times. She was supposed to be due in late September, but nothing. She will be due April 7, 2023.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Chris came over and took down the cabinet in the small utility room. I already Kilzed the place on the wall. I can probably texture it this evening.

829EE838-5459-4176-9369-F159F056BB33.jpeg

Then he put the bathroom door back on in my room. Don’t need the walker anymore, company coming for Thanksgiving, I’m pretty sure a bathroom door would be appreciated.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I already Kilzed the place on the wall. I can probably texture it this evening.
I was going to ask why you are bothering to texture the walls when you are installing cabinets on it but then remembered you are putting up open shelves. My bad. :hide

You are sure moving fast since your knee surgery. :)