Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
And that concludes your FREE vacation to Disney World! No air flight, no Air B&B, no rental car, no restaurant meals! No standing in line!

We walked 7+ miles a day, hours of standing in line, all on concrete. My new replacement knee was a champion, it never hurt. I was no more tired than the rest of them.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok, photo dump!

@canesisters you MUST ride these rides! Be at the park gates when it opens and rush to Star Wars!
;) Obi Wan approves!
in-need-of-lightsaber.jpg

(old pic - he's fine now)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can give you some pointers, not my own, but my brilliant family. DD down loaded an App called Disney Experience. She could look up rides and wait times. Then GPS laid out a map right to the ride. I heartily recommend it!

Be at Hollywood Studios when the gates open and walk FAST to the Star Wars! We got in 2 rides before the lines got too long on the 3rd one. We did the 3rd ride that night.

Take 2 pair of shoes.

You can take a backpack of snacks and drinks in the park. DSIL had an insulated backpack. It saved a lot of money, not buying park food and drinks.

We left around 2 and went to a restaurant. Better place to spend money and not on trashy food. We rested and went back.

What parks are y’all going to and how many days are y’all staying? Most of all, go have fun!

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
We went when DD was in middle school. She's going to be 37 soon! We stayed at a Disney property and like you, took one day off. We also went to Epcot and Kennedy Space Center.

What I see in your photos are:
Color, lots and lots of color
Happy smiles and faces

Simply wonderful. Thanks for sharing!!