Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow it was funny reading about your vacation! Thanks for showing us the free version!😂😂 Have a question for you baymule. Does Texas typically have bad weather mid March? We are taking a trip out there and getting a sheep while we're there. The sheep is more in west Texas but then if we go to see some friends and relatives I think we will be going through where you live or near it or something

March is usually beautiful weather, sunny, cool, and nice to be outside. It may rain, but not freezing. Sometimes a frost.

I’m in Trinity county. Where do your friends/relatives live? I’ll tell you if it’s close or not.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
The little stinker had popped through the cow panel and was in Ringo’s pen. Number One was Baa Baaing in a low gutteral sound., that alerted me. Don’t know how long she was away from Mom, but both were happy to be reunited. I almost never have lambs that go through the cow panels. I don’t know whether to call her stupid or smart. LOL
Just don't name her Houdini or Explorer - she may live up to that! :lol: :rolleyes::lol:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
What I did today. I’m weary. It rained all the way there , drizzled on the way back. Then dumped rain when I got home.

AD484694-5CAA-46B0-9EA8-C10E9E1F4EBD.jpeg