Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Rain has stopped. I’ve had a cup of coffee, now to suit up against the elements and go do the morning feeding that I didn’t do this morning. But the had hay and PLENTY of water to drink! I’ll take some pictures of the mud pits so y’all can share my ecstasy.

I don’t think my poor little lambs have known a day of sunshine. The sun will eventually come out and they will run, terrified of the sun monster!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Feel free to send any rain, snow or ice my way. We will take any of it...

PM your address, I’ll send you a quart jar of magic rainwater, prayed over by a drunk
homeless man and peed on by my dog. Sprinkle 1/4 cup where you want it to rain, on any night you can see the moon, wearing your hat backwards and only underwear, inside out, at 3:01 AM. Store the rest in a dark closet on the top shelf. Be careful, this stuff is potent.
Disclaimer: legal team Attorneys, Slime, Carrion and Snake, have determined it may cause floods and responsibility falls on the end user.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s still raining. According to a 24 hour radar I watched, it may clear out by 9 PM this evening. Thundering now.

One more day. Just gotta get through today. Then 4 days of sunshine. Just have to get through today.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Front yard yesterday, Cooper and girls.

CB4B616C-3B18-49EE-A24D-5C89B1F206D8.jpeg

Front yard right now, 7:30 AM. Picture taken from window.

1BDFF2C2-E7D9-42A9-A321-CC8F23AF9C18.jpeg

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question.. but I've never had any dealings with sheep other than years ago at a petting zoo...
They have SUCH long, dense coats/wool - when it rains for days and days, does it just run off because of the oils or does it soak down a bit? I keep thinking about my grooming days when people would bring in Old English Sheepdogs with a year's worth of matting and we'd find maggots from their skin NEVER actually drying out!!!!
Of course - sheep are DESIGNED to keep that wool so they wouldn't get nasty and extreme like that. But I was just wondering about how they handle THIS much rain.