Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I read an article today about even Costco expressing concern about their biz model, as their regular upscale shoppers start to pull back.
As I understand it, the head guy of Costco is a big dem supporter. Wonder how he is feeling about that now?

Economy is uncertain for rest of Biden's term and then maybe even worse depending on 2024 election. :fl

Exactly!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Taking the girls to the water park in Nacogdoches today! I love water parks, my favorite is the Lazy River. This water park is privately owned, they have several scattered across east Texas. They aren’t as big, but they are in small towns where the big corporations don’t go. Country folks want to play in the water too!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Cooper found a friend.

IMG_4373.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We went to the water park in Nacogdoches yesterday. It’s called Splash Kingdom, privately owned. We stayed 3 hours.
We had a lot of fun. Their parents give me a wad of cash, usually $200 and I give them back whatever is left. Otherwise I couldn’t afford to do all the things we do. I have fun and it doesn’t cost me anything. LOL I think it’s a good arrangement.

I meet the parents at my sister’s house around 3 this afternoon. They are going to spend the night and visit with her.

Son didn’t get to finish mowing the front pasture. Tractor started acting weird. He worked on it yesterday evening. He made a turnaround trip to Louisiana to get hired in. His zero turn mower was in the shop, it’s ready and he’s picking it up this morning. He has his camper ready to go, he’ll leave tomorrow with it.

Little Dandelion , at 1 month, 2 weeks old, still fits through a cow panel and is in the driveway grazing. I leave a small pan with pellets in it for her, outside the pen. She eats her fill and grazes some more. She’s getting used to me picking her up to put her back. If I’m leaving, I don’t want to run over her. When I feed, she steals milk off her mom, Lucy, and Eve too. I have 8 due anytime and soon she will have a whole line up at the feed bunk to go down the row, snatching a suck here and there.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Little Dandelion , at 1 month, 2 weeks old, still fits through a cow panel and is in the driveway grazing. I leave a small pan with pellets in it for her, outside the pen. She eats her fill and grazes some more. She’s getting used to me picking her up to put her back. If I’m leaving, I don’t want to run over her. When I feed, she steals milk off her mom, Lucy, and Eve too. I have 8 due anytime and soon she will have a whole line up at the feed bunk to go down the row, snatching a suck here and there.
She is a resourceful little thing!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
She is a resourceful little thing!
Yes she is. I’ll give her every chance I can to reach full growth-if she ever does. We are still early in the process. Son in law wanted to take her home so bad. I let DD tell him no, so I didn’t have to. LOL A neighbor has offered to give her a home also. I kinda like the idea of a tiny pet sheep. Now watch her get a growth spurt and mess that up. ❤️❤️

Latest posts