Be excited with me!!!!!!!!!!!

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So i got a different horse last summer cause mine was old. I would clean out his feat and he would pull and fight and move around. this summer he started kicking when i lifted his back feat. not pulling kicking. I became so intimidated i didn't clean his feat anymore. Well today i worked up the nerve to clean his feat and all went well! I was sick of not doing it. And when u watch someone else clean feat u can see they're not in the way of being kicked. i convinced myself there was no way i would get kicked and even if i did well then it would either just be extremely painful or the good lord had decided too take me home. i'm an extremely prideful competitive person and couldn't let him get away with it.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Congratulations on overcoming! lol, feels good doesnt it?

Next time your horse starts that up, make sure that the feet arent sore somewhere, and then stick with it, remember how you feel right now!
LOL i feal the power! Me and my horse don't have a very good relationship. i am working very hard on that though. I like horses (he's not my first horse) but i don't like my current horse too much. I am trying very very hard though. Now he's got clean featsie's!

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Pumpkinpup said:
Congratulations on overcoming your fears! Give yourself a big pat :)
ha i sat there for like 20 mins but i did it in the end even if i did it weird and if someone saw me they'de probably laugh at me. but after raising animals for so long i've learned there's no write or wrong it's your way and everyone else's way

Latest posts