Because BYH

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
And the most important is that animals have had their lives saved and improved because of the collective wisdom on here. And those of us who live in places where no one else is goat crazy (ahem... Not that I am....) it's nice to have a place to drop in with questions or just to show off when things go well!

And... My husband is so sick of talking about goats so he thanks you all as well :lol:

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
:yuckyuck So he prefers to discuss pigs? :lol: Or is he just "along for your ride"? :gig

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
He doesn't like incessant talking about anything... But yes he prefers to talk pigs and chickens, I suppose. He likes the goats but he thinks I should feed them, milk them, and stop talking about it already! Haha. He loves homesteading though, and he loves the animals.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@WantonWoodsman what a nice post! You fit right in here with all the rest of us. We are a community linked together by our common interests. Who in your immediate circle of friends and family even gets where you're coming from? Who understands why you love the farm life? Do most of your friends and family think you are more than slightly nuts because your favorite topic of conversation is your sheep? :lol: We totally understand! And we will be happy to admire your pictures, encourage you and commiserate with you when things go wrong. Most of all, you know you are not alone. There are others like you out there.....and we are here for each other.:thumbsup

WantonWoodsman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@WantonWoodsman what a nice post! You fit right in here with all the rest of us. We are a community linked together by our common interests. Who in your immediate circle of friends and family even gets where you're coming from? Who understands why you love the farm life? Do most of your friends and family think you are more than slightly nuts because your favorite topic of conversation is your sheep? :lol: We totally understand! And we will be happy to admire your pictures, encourage you and commiserate with you when things go wrong. Most of all, you know you are not alone. There are others like you out there.....and we are here for each other.:thumbsup

Thank you so much. It is so awesome to have people that share thoughts, care for more than just themselves and don't mind encouraging and making others feel part of the community.

To all of you.......You Rock My World!