Because, photography! ( pic heavy )

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oooh yay! People who like photography too!

Moon
3c9affe5-9420-4bcc-be62-afd4b98b32e2.jpg

My whole world, my lab Lady
1510848_10153782928269831_5714151918123973177_n.jpg

Backpacking across the Continental Divide
Backpacking.jpg

Another view from the same backpacking trip
Best.jpg
Another backpacking shot, looked so much better in Black & white!
BW.jpg

Moon #2
Moon.jpg

Pup #2 of three, Zasha
Pup.jpg

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wowza!!!! You are GOOD!!!! And your camera must be really good as well....I feel like I can reach out and touch everything in those pics! :love Just stunning...all of them.

How in the world do you get such good pics of your dogs??? Mine want to be right up in my face if I have anything in my hands, then when they get bored of it all, I can't get them to look alert for a picture...they always look like they just got beaten with a big stick or they are sleeping.

CinnamonEli

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Wowza!!!! You are GOOD!!!! And your camera must be really good as well....I feel like I can reach out and touch everything in those pics! :love Just stunning...all of them.

How in the world do you get such good pics of your dogs??? Mine want to be right up in my face if I have anything in my hands, then when they get bored of it all, I can't get them to look alert for a picture...they always look like they just got beaten with a big stick or they are sleeping.
My dogs, sheep, and horses are the same way (as well as some of the chickens). They have to be right in my face or with nose pressed up against the camera. :hu:rolleyes:
There a very rare times where I can catch them not paying attention to me and get some good pics.

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thank you :) Photography is a favorite hobby of mine and I live in beautiful Colorado, so not too hard to find something picture worthy! Inuse a Canon Rebel T5I and know how to use photoshop as well, it helps sharpen the pictures and bring out the original colors more :)

It is not so easy! Our third pup Keisha will NOT settle for a photo, hence why I have none :idunno

I really love your red bench photo, it is perfect :love

Ferguson K

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got the chance to photograph a wedding today. Here's the sneak peaks I released to the newly weds. They were an adorable couple. She's pregnant, but they've been together for years. The husband was told he would never have kids. Then, TADA! Surprise!

The family was beautiful. Wedding was small and gorgeous. Can't wait to finish going through this set.

DSC_0006.jpg
DSC_0009.jpg
DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0034.jpg
DSC_0039.jpg
DSC_0041.jpg
DSC_0077.jpg
DSC_0218.jpg
DSC_0218bw.jpg
DSC_0234.jpg