Bees in the spring '21 ?

Nao57

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So I get that some people are probably going to poke a little fun at this but its an honest question.

I don't watch mainstream news. Its just really bad and you never know what's going on. I watch a wide variety of stuff.

A lot of places are going to be totally crazy in the spring. And I'm worried about how it may affect the ability to order package and nuc bees in the spring? What do you think about this.

An example of this Washington state is about to have tons of unemployment all run out with no extension from the covid shut downs.

There are other issues also. But the bottom line is social unrest and other factors make me want to make sure about this stuff and if it will affect being able to get bees in the spring. (Don't laugh.)

Interested to hear what you'd have to say on this.

R2elk

Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
So I get that some people are probably going to poke a little fun at this but its an honest question.

I don't watch mainstream news. Its just really bad and you never know what's going on. I watch a wide variety of stuff.

A lot of places are going to be totally crazy in the spring. And I'm worried about how it may affect the ability to order package and nuc bees in the spring? What do you think about this.

An example of this Washington state is about to have tons of unemployment all run out with no extension from the covid shut downs.

There are other issues also. But the bottom line is social unrest and other factors make me want to make sure about this stuff and if it will affect being able to get bees in the spring. (Don't laugh.)

If you want to buy bees in the spring, you should be ordering them soon. In that regard, it really isn't any different than any previous years since most places sell out long before spring.

soarwitheagles

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If you want to buy bees in the spring, you should be ordering them soon. In that regard, it really isn't any different than any previous years since most places sell out long before spring.

Purchasing package bees and nucs are not a problem in 2021. I would advise you purchase your bees locally...greater possibility they will be able resist the diseases in your local area...

Package bees available all over the nation this year...

Latest posts