Bees on BYH?

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
elevan said:
Cricket said:
I'd love it! Is it harder to section after you've got information?
Not in my opinion. But then I've already done it a few times with some of the changes we've made in the last year. Gosh, has it only been a year since I became a mod? Wow time flies when you're having fun and I love this forum!
Ditto on EVERYTHING she just said! :D

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Don't expect 'too' much activity regarding bees right now and thru the winter, but come very early spring, there will likely be a lot of questions. Anyone in CONUS getting bees right now will probably have to feed them from now till the first nectar flow except in the very extreme southern climes.
BUT, now is the time to become informed--so everyone with a garden planned can have them available for pollination help.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
A new idea:

I was thinking to put bees in "Herds General " but that puts them on top of all the other animals / sections. Here is a new thought:

1) Create an "Other animals" category
2) Put it below the "Rabbits" category / section
3) Move "Livestock Guardians", "Other Animals" and then "Bees" into that section

That way we could even add additional animals over time without bumping down stuff in the "General Herds" section

Thoughts?

Another idea, we could merge "Our Herds As Providers" into "Herds General" ?

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Nifty said:
A new idea:

I was thinking to put bees in "Herds General " but that puts them on top of all the other animals / sections. Here is a new thought:

1) Create an "Other animals" category
2) Put it below the "Rabbits" category / section
3) Move "Livestock Guardians", "Other Animals" and then "Bees" into that section

That way we could even add additional animals over time without bumping down stuff in the "General Herds" section

Thoughts?

Another idea, we could merge "Our Herds As Providers" into "Herds General" ?
:thumbsup

Having an Other Animals Category makes more sense than having those in Herds General. Maybe instead of calling the category "Other Animals" we could call it "Ancillary Animals" then have the Livestock Guardians, Other Animals and Bees under it.

Merging Our Herds As Providers into Herds General makes perfect sense imo.

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'd like to see a bee section. Ditto on all the other posters as in I don't have bees but have been thinking about getting some especially since this year's fruit trees didn't produce because of the lack of bees. Bummer! More info! Inquiring minds want to know!

Latest posts