Blamo'sBestBuddy--- My chickens and my fish!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haha, I have 5 Australorps that I call my barn chickens. They won't go back in the coop, instead they snuggle down in the dirt by the sheep barn. Before the weather gets bad, I am going to have to teach them to either go back in the coop at night or to roost in the barn. They abandoned laying in their coop and go hide their eggs in the round bale of hay. I find most of them, but only because I see them setting and thus know their hiding spot. Right now, there is no round bale, am getting one delivered tomorrow. 2 of them actually got desperate enough to go lay in the coop today. LOL LOL The hens are having a blast hanging out in the sheep barn. They make me smile.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
OK, Miss @Blamo'sBestBuddy! Where are you? You are certainly too young to remember the TV show "Car 54, where are you?". But whenever Miss @RollingAcres or Miss @AmberLops are a bit slow in posting to their journals, I start posting Texas Aggie jokes on their journals as punishment! Am I going to have to start doing that to your journal? ;)

Senile Texas Aggie

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
OK, Miss @Blamo'sBestBuddy, I guess I will have to post a Texas Aggie joke on your journal because you haven't posted to your journal. (To understand what Texas Aggie jokes are, see Miss @RollingAcres' journal starting here: https://www.backyardherds.com/threads/rolling-acres-this-and-that.37787/page-72#post-611948 )

Two Texas Aggies went deer hunting. While they were hunting, one Aggie accidentally shot his friend. The Aggie took his friend to the emergency room, and waited while the doctor tried to save his friend. Finally, the doctor came out and told the Aggie that his friend didn't make it.
"Doc, was it the gun shot wound that did him in?"
"No, I could have saved him from that."
"Did I take too long getting him to the hospital?"
"No, that is not what did him in, either."
"Well, what did him in, Doc?"
"Well, the fact that you field dressed him after you shot him is what did him in!"

Senile Texas Aggie

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
OK, Miss @Blamo'sBestBuddy, I guess I will have to post a Texas Aggie joke on your journal because you haven't posted to your journal. (To understand what Texas Aggie jokes are, see Miss @RollingAcres' journal starting here: https://www.backyardherds.com/threads/rolling-acres-this-and-that.37787/page-72#post-611948 )

Two Texas Aggies went deer hunting. While they were hunting, one Aggie accidentally shot his friend. The Aggie took his friend to the emergency room, and waited while the doctor tried to save his friend. Finally, the doctor came out and told the Aggie that his friend didn't make it.
"Doc, was it the gun shot wound that did him in?"
"No, I could have saved him from that."
"Did I take too long getting him to the hospital?"
"No, that is not what did him in, either."
"Well, what did him in, Doc?"
"Well, the fact that you field dressed him after you shot him is what did him in!"

Senile Texas Aggie
:lol::yuckyuck