Blazing Acres 1st Kidding Thread:samssimonsays olive surprise!

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
How dare you put me on hold like that.;) I was waiting for a run down on each goat, darn. :pop

I would say that due in a month +/- would be considered late term. The one goat that I really want to test always comes into milk so obviously her hormones are a little strange so I would be afraid that this test would show her bred even when she isn't.

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
Hahahaha ! Ooops!:hide Don't mean to leave y'all hangin!

I figured you get 10 of them for $30 ($5 of that is shipping) so it was worth a try for me. DH thinks I have absolutely lost my mind wandering around waiting for one of them to pee first but he was quick to yell that Olive was peeing for me to catch it :lol: He was also very interested in the results of that little test! ;)

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
You could always hand your DH a catch pan and have him help you! :lol: If your goats are anything like ours the second you try to do something- all of them are there to help!!

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
Well, after all these months of waiting. May finally went into heat.... Roscoe covered her today :celebrate won't be when I want them but there will be kids! Which, whatever. Lol. Fingers crossed she took this time! I guess she really does show signs of heat she just wasn't cycling before. Whoo!