Blazing Acres 1st Kidding Thread:samssimonsays olive surprise!

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be anxiously awaiting their kids and I am wishing I had another month instead of 3 days. I need to clean pens and finish my tack room...and again it rains.

Jenn27

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I love all of these kidding threads! Not much change with Missy this morning. Her udder is getting progressively fuller, and I still see movement on both sides. As big as she is, I'm really hoping for twins for her this time around. :fl Still saying "any day now". She is in full on Doe Code mode. :lol: :th

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hehe GW it was 50 and I was shoveling snow in a t-shirt this morning. Us northerners have issues!!

Hahahhaa it was 50* here too and I was out in just a long sleeved shirt sweating. We have been breaking temp records here for being warmest February temps! I'm ok with that. Today is even supposed to rain..... :/ ugh. Oh well!.

50- um I am in a coat at 50 degrees! NH Homesteader your last sentence says it all! "Us northerners have issues!" :lol:

So excited for you Sam! :weee:weee:weee:weee

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
Haha! @Jenn27 Thankfully I hand bred Olive but she cycled two weeks later so we have definite due dates for her.

@Southern by choice yes, we do have issues! And thank yoou! Y'all know how long I have waited for this! LOL! My 3rd year with them and my first kidding! :celebrate