1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Guess the build... - Discussion thread.
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Bloody Urine!

Discussion in 'Diseases & Injuries - Pigs' started by HomesteaderLexi, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Mar 21, 2018
    HomesteaderLexi

HomesteaderLexi Ridin' The Range

I have a potbelly pig that is approximately 3-4 months old, I was cleaning up the house and when I went to change her potty pad there is a large spot of bloody urine on it! I didn't notice 8t this morning bc its under our kitchen table (her favorite spot to pee in the night). The last few days I've been monitoring her bc shes had a runny nose and sneezing occassionally. She's not acting very normally today either and well the bloody urine explains it. I have no idea how to help her and I can't take her to our vet bc we had some very expensive unexpected expenses come up the other day. Any ideas on what I can do for her? I do have Duramycin 72-200 on hand, would this help her??

Attached Files:

2. Mar 22, 2018
    HomesteaderLexi

HomesteaderLexi Ridin' The Range

Picked up some Norocillin yesterday she's doing much better

3. Mar 22, 2018
    frustratedearthmother

frustratedearthmother Herd Master