Bonbean - Sheep and chicken happenings

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
I haven't updated in awhile...despite the cooler temps and soooooooooooooooo much rain...the trees have burst forth with blooms and pollen and I have bad allergies. So I tried a new nasal spray decongestant and it turns out I'm allergic to that too...have been out of it here and a bit of a mess.

Thank you to all who helped me when our last and littlest lambie pie Dixie was not doing well and I needed help :bow I super appreciate the help and when in my panic mode I couldn't figure out the dosage you helped me so much :hugs

I'm happy to say she is now well...growing and back to her energtic self...again...thank you!!!

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
:weee glad she is doing better. allergies suck - my sinuses are killing me. everything is blooming except for our pecan trees. Grannie says that means a freeze is still coming - I guess we'll see.

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes, tis the season for allergies. We had company and during that time had nice weather...then the thunderstorms and major rains and pollen went down...today the pollen is back up there, but at least it is starting to dry out all that rain.

Our plum trees went into full bloom, then a freeze...and now I see no baby plums...only brown dead blossoms, so guess that's it for any plums this year :( Glad the grapes waited to bloom after the freeze.

All is well with the sheep and chickens...lambs and chicks are growing like crazy!