Bonbean - Sheep and chicken happenings

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
CocoNUT said:
He was even MORE cute this AM...when he was "boinking" and trampling EVIL...who was sleeping on the floor! She was SOOOO mad at him...and he was having SOOO much fun!
:lol: I can see him doing that

Four Winds Ranch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I absolutly adore your little chicks!!!!!!! :love
Can't wait till I get some, but it is to cold here yet for them! :( It was -23C last night, not chick weather yet!

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Four Winds...turned out that that even here in the deep south it was too early for me too...went down to 26 a few nights ago...so...having them in the garage which is heated in their little inside brooder is getting to be a problem as they are now tripled in size and cleaning them up is necessary many times a day...so much for counting on spring happening already :rolleyes:

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Well you can join the lawsuit the PA DA has filed against Pauxitauny Phil for his inaccurate prediciton of spirng!

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
There are quite a few people around here who eat those "whistlepigs" and they say they're not too bad tasting! Not sure if I'd find them yummy...but I guess if it were about getting um back for a botched forecast...adn it made me feel better....i might!

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not sure I'd really want to eat him...but roasting and basting his lying butt would be fun ;)

Tornado watches over now...and rain...more rain...and then more rain...getting pretty soupy and not too happy that after this the cold front can take us down to freezing any hope of plums and figs this year...yeah...Phil has to go!!!

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Oh it's still early yet! it's snowing here right now! Supposed to snow all night and all day tomorrow...so we'll see! I personally LOVE it. NOT looking forward to the heat of summer...
Glad your tornado watches are over!

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Mmmmmm, roasted Phil. Sounds good right about now. I have to go shovel now and then maybe we can finish plotting. :D

Latest posts