Breed and what age do you think?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay that's what i was thinking plus here it's really dust right now and they like to go under the trailer where there is crushed limestone so i figured that might be getting to them as well. Oh and my dh said he in love with gruff that i got him to fall for a pig lol my plan is working slowly he converting lol. He cracks me up and don't you go telling him they get up to 400lbs i didn't tell him that. Lol he cracks me up either way he likes the ones we currently have so i run with it. I miss the durocs they were sweet but it's done. I just want them for meat mainly. I like animals that produce lol.

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay that's what i was thinking plus here it's really dust right now and they like to go under the trailer where there is crushed limestone so i figured that might be getting to them as well. Oh and my dh said he in love with gruff that i got him to fall for a pig lol my plan is working slowly he converting lol. He cracks me up and don't you go telling him they get up to 400lbs i didn't tell him that. Lol he cracks me up either way he likes the ones we currently have so i run with it. I miss the durocs they were sweet but it's done. I just want them for meat mainly. I like animals that produce lol.

I wouldnt dream of telling him any such hing....now @Baymule ...she might :lol:
Maybe after he falls in love with those pigs you can slowly work your way up :D =D

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok, I’m just reading this now..I saw the pictures you texted me this summer...but, I really only saw the red one, and knew the bigger ones weren’t Juliana...did you really get rid of the Juliana??? They are your ticket girl!! If you still have them!?, buy a really good Juliana boar and breed them! We make $200/ pig..everyone here wants them...we have a ten person waiting list right now for our next batches...last month we sold 15 in less than a day, we’ll, most were on that waiting list.....small pigs take up small space and eat small feed. We get our feed milled..,6.50 for a 100# bag! It lasts a long time for our 10 pigs! At least do the Juliana for a bit, save the money, and then sell the herd, after you have a nice nest egg!