Miss mouse

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Full feed and I will give calf manna for a supplement, manna pro makes it. For nursing does I give a couple tablespoons a day. I have a mini rex with 2 kits...only gave her a little bit the first couple of days then quit as they all are quite plump.
Okay so I asked my boyfriend to get some and he even put me on with the sales lady to make sure we got calf manna. All seemed to go well I walked her through the rabbit situation and she knew what I was talking about. I told him to buy what she gives him. He came home with a 50lb bag 😂 so I didn’t think to tell the lady smaller size because I assumed talking rabbits she would know we only need a little bit. So I now have an endless supply 😂😂😂

Miss mouse

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
4ED086F7-4F9B-4FFF-9C70-25D817EDEFF6.jpeg

baby update: tan babies are 10 days old and black are 9 days old. All the tans have their eyes open and one black has opened its eyes a tiny bit. In the picture above you see our biggest tan kit who weighed in at 302 grams and our smallest black that weighed in at 113 grams today.

Miss mouse

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Californian update
She must've had a false pregnancy because no kits arrived and when we tested her out with one of our males a week later she was awfully willing.
He fell off 3 times so now i think we're in business. Will update when they hopefully arrive in 2.5 weeks.