Bunny Toys! Would love your feedback...

BunnyBliss

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi! I'm a bunny mom with a product design background. I recently decided to make cardboard based bunny houses and toys for my fur baby. I've developed 4 designs and would love your feedback on them before I send these out for manufacturing. Would your bunnies like these?

Room Illustration (1).jpg

All the products would be made with sturdy cardboard that can hold 15 lbs and printed with soy based ink. These are my 4 concepts 1) Bunny castle - A mix of tall and short castle towers with interconnecting tunnels that can be joined to create a variety of bunny medieval playgrounds. 2) Bunny train - An expandable train house where you can have as many train "carriages" for the rabbits to travel in 3) Bunny playhouse - A playhouse that holds dangle toys from the roof and features a replaceable scratch floor. 4) Bunny treat toy - Think of it as the "Kong" for rabbits. It features an easy to open lid to insert treats, an internal maze that requires some work to get the treats out, and cute carrot print.

CrazyAboutAnimals

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
This is just my preference, but i love that idea! How cute! I especially like #3. Good luck, i bet your bunnies will love it!

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your bunnies will eat it, so I wouldn't use cardboard for the construction. They love to chew on cardboard, paper, wood, etc. Better to use something they cannot ingest.

Latest posts