BunnyBoxHop's~ Days with the quackers, clucks and the farm

BunnyBoxHop

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This is my journal of my life with animals! I will put my days in here with my animals. Press my user and find out about me! I won't write everyday and I might end up going a month without writing, but who knows! :p

Day 1
Spent time with the ducklings outside and found out they are a pair.

Talking to parents: "Oh no! They are boy and girl!"

My mind: Oh no! Many, many ducklings. This is awful! (He he he) ( :celebrate)

Last edited:

BunnyBoxHop

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Day 2
Yesterday, 1 hour ago was yesterday :lol:, it was storming and I just moved my ducks over to our new house and it was their first time outside in the rain. Make matters worse it was a REAL BAD storm! Well, they don't have anything yet, to cover them, so they were all huddled and freaking out, so being that crazy gal I am, I go outside in the POURING rain to save my ducks from the rain (There was lightning and thunder and bad wind as well. :hide) I cover them up a little spot of their pen. They were happy, I was happy. I go inside soaked and FREEZIN' and sit down in front of the window to watch them. Not the safest move with a bad storm, but did I ever say I was smart? No.... I went outside to save ducks from rain for goodness sake! THEY REALIZED, BY THE TIME I GOT IN THE HOUSE AND SAT DOWN IN MY SOAKED CLOTHES, THAT RAIN IS FUN!!!!!! :eek: I don't think they really ever "used" the cover I put over them. -_- (It wasn't a blanket or "cover", it was a cover... If you get what I'm saying there. :lol: I don't.) It was fun though.... Till I couldn't take a shower due to lightning. -_-

Last edited:

Hybridchucks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I got up at 6:30 went to get chickens and ducks up, went on BYC did my work
went to see hens and worked on allotment
came back went to a neighbours field to hold all sorts of chickens and goats, came home went on BYC and ate tea (dinner as some people call it) went on my phone :p
Yep and now on BYH! :ya

Latest posts