Busty acting up again....

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi there. Sooo...Busty is doing the limping on her left back leg that got me in all the trouble on Sunday night into Monday morning....for going out to the barn at 11 because the people on the goatspot convineed me she had toxemia. That night she was good. The next morning she ate some molasses...one 1tsp and 1tsp of karo syrup mixed with 1/2 cup of sweet feed...that what an actual website said,,not then...after she ate that, she opowered through her pellets and hay all day. And no limping. I think the limp today really could just be from the cold. I kept them in the barn today. Too cold outside. But she’s eating fine. No worries, right? Or, should I be out there doing stuff?

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Go out when you do chores in the morning....there is no crisis, .....goats can twist, jump and land wrong., could be a sprain or something else , but nonthing that can be fixed tonight .....

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Go out when you do chores in the morning....there is no crisis, .....goats can twist, jump and land wrong., could be a sprain or something else , but nonthing that can be fixed tonight .....
thanks....I didn’t go out last night...she’s eating fine, nothings swollen so..I don’t think it’s anything major..I might get a temp just to make sure she’s ok...

Latest posts