buying sheep

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I've not experienced that....yet. :)
Well let me tell you..it's an interesting thing to deal with .:lol:... it makes you giggle at first until you actually realize how scared it is....then you just feel bad :( it was funny to be greeted by a bucket but I feel bad for laughing now...I sincerily hope you don't have to deal with it lol

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
When the doe, Star, got it on her head the Boys were trying to help her out by bumping off. The handle ended up on one side of her neck and the bucket on the other. I only use plastic buckets. By the time I made it to the pen, she had it around her belly. As soon as Lightning saw me, he started screaming as loud as he could, letting me know something was wrong and they needed help. I had to rip the bucket off of her to free her. :)

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
When the doe, Star, got it on her head the Boys were trying to help her out by bumping off. The handle ended up on one side of her neck and the bucket on the other. I only use plastic buckets. By the time I made it to the pen, she had it around her belly. As soon as Lightning saw me, he started screaming as loud as he could, letting me know something was wrong and they needed help. I had to rip the bucket off of her to free her. :)
Aww poor girl lol sounds traumatic she alright now though right?

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh yeh, she's just fine...here's a pic of her... IMAG1674.jpg....she was facing off with the ducks the other day...:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here's a better one of her head....IMAG1113.jpg....we changed her name from the previous owners to Star, because she has a white star between her horns. She kinda looks like a mule...and can be as stubborn...so, on ocassion we call her Muley...:)....she turns 10yrs old this yr.

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Here's a better one of her head....View attachment 28144....we changed her name from the previous owners to Star, because she has a white star between her horns. She kinda looks like a mule...and can be as stubborn...so, on ocassion we call her Muley...:)....she turns 10yrs old this yr.
She's so cute!!