BYC Conversion Questions & Answers (During Conversion)

21hens-incharge

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Nifty just posted on the locked thread that we may be able to go home tomorrow!!

I keep lookin over the fence and hoping my roost is still there. :pop

A huge thank you to Nifty and the team for working so hard to help us have a better place!!
:hugs y'all are gonna need a vacation!
We crazy cluckers (and Quacker's) are very grateful to you!

TwoCrows

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Nifty just posted on the locked thread that we may be able to go home tomorrow!!

I keep lookin over the fence and hoping my roost is still there. :pop

A huge thank you to Nifty and the team for working so hard to help us have a better place!!
:hugs y'all are gonna need a vacation!
We crazy cluckers (and Quacker's) are very grateful to you!

I checked...your spot on the roost bar waits your return! :)

Wickedchicken6

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
The longer I'm here, the more things I'm learning. :woot I think I may stay and pop in here in the future...I think I'd like to follow the sheep and rabbit groups. I haven't made it to those threads...I've had a limited amount of time to visit here. (Darn)

I'm excited at the prospect of getting back to BYC...but I hope moving ahead in trying to get us back on doesn't cause extra headaches for those facilitating the move.:\

I consider us very lucky to have had a place to go in the meantime. It's really nice to see so many friends here knowing I'm not the only one experiencing BYC withdrawal! :gigJust too darn funny!

If we are moving back tomorrow...I'd like to thank everyone on BYH for being so gracious. Your hospitality is very much appreciated! :hugs :love

chickadoodles

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
But...But..what if we like you where you are now?
Scott

Thanks Scott. This site is working for me now that I have added some blockers to my web browser. Thank's everyone for all the suggestions. I have enjoyed meeting some new folks and I appreciate everyone being so kind.
I will likely pop in and visit. I started reading up on the rabbit thread and Bunnylady shared some very interesting facts on breeding rabbits.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm afraid to say this but when the BYC site gets up and moving I too will have to continue to pop in and visit seeing how I've gotten some very good information from different threads.

sunflour

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Looks like we'll be here longer....update from Nifty is maybe tomorrow.

Latest posts