BYC Edu thread, keep on rambling - HERE incubation Qs answered, lots of information!!

Sally Sunshine

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
sorry we are told to check to be sure all our articles and threads posts pms are all on the new site before the old is shut down and it will take some time for those of us that have quite a bit of stuff to be sure is over der :oops:

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
sorry we are told to check to be sure all our articles and threads posts pms are all on the new site before the old is shut down and it will take some time for those of us that have quite a bit of stuff to be sure is over der :oops:
That sounds like a lot of work

Good morning!

Turtle Rock Farm

Caprine Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new site only has the one thread open correct? I went to it on mobile to make sure I could log in but can't sit on my phone all day. Hopefully once it goes live it will be secure and the firewall on my work computer will let me get to it. If im here it's open in the background, at home I'm typically mobile but on wifi.
No, it's all open. Shoot Nifty a PM if you can't get in... Did you try resetting your password?

DwayneNLiz

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The new site only has the one thread open correct? I went to it on mobile to make sure I could log in but can't sit on my phone all day. Hopefully once it goes live it will be secure and the firewall on my work computer will let me get to it. If im here it's open in the background, at home I'm typically mobile but on wifi.

all threads are open
and the domain name should be back by 2p et, so maybe after then your firewall will let you in, but by then the old site will be long gone