BYC Edu thread, keep on rambling - HERE incubation Qs answered, lots of information!!

Heather Feather

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:gig The barring is from whichever parent was a Dom. He's not the brightest bird I've ever had. He'll probably get replaced with a CCL or whatever roo I get from the EHAL chicks. I still don't know if I should sell him or eat him. My mom's dog, Jasper, hates him and only him. Jasper grew up with chickens and he's never been aggressive with them, but there is something about Brick that he doesn't like.

Let me know if you need a rooster! HAHA! I have a big, beautiful Lavender Orpington and he needs a new home! Also, I think out of my classroom hatch, only 2 are females!

You are meeting Heather soon. But you are going to probably meet me too. :hide I'm sorry.

We are?!?! When!?!

Good morning everyone! :frow

Bad day here, someone forgot to close up the coop last night. Three Marans missing, One decapitated Icelandic in the run. :hit

Sorry about your losses.

Well, I do have two broodies sitting side by side Penny my EE that sat last summer and gasp a Heritage RIR!
Newest editions
Lyric and Bree
View attachment 34242
And Hazel

They are so beautiful! I love their long ears!

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We are?!?! When!?!
In the next few weeks. When your mini-me asks for a hutch.
Let me know if you need a rooster! HAHA! I have a big, beautiful Lavender Orpington and he needs a new home! Also, I think out of my classroom hatch, only 2 are females!
You are up to two? And do you wish to share why you are rehoming him? :\

MikeLM

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score

We are?!?! When!?!

Sorry about your losses.

They are so beautiful! I love their long ears!

Thank you, Heather.