BYC Edu thread, keep on rambling - HERE incubation Qs answered, lots of information!!

Farmer Connie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Pssstt, Connie, this isn't BYC...

curses.gif
dumbass.gif

Farmer Connie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@Farmer Connie Why can’t I PM you? :hit
I had my settings set to followers only. I just changed it to members. It should work now.
I think on BYC I have it on followers only. I was getting tons of PMs from newbies that didn't know to post conversations in the open forums. So if need to PM me on the bird site, you will need to go to my detail pop up and click follow.

Glad to see you're still kicking around. It's just me and Daddio @ the house now. LONG STORY.. geeeeze. Papa bear had a melt down and the natives relocated. I have a lot more time for the forums now. Not full time babysitting while farming. It was wearing me thin.
coffee55443.gif

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I won’t be back there for a while. Someone got very personal, and I’ve never even spoken to them! When it went beyond what I told two members in PM about, I had to leave to avoid more nightmares and panic attacks. As long as they don’t discover this site, I’m fine.

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I went tubing for the first time this past weekend. I haven’t been in the water since I was thin. Being obese makes it interesting! :lol:
Meanwhile, my mother and her sister went to an orchard. The 16+ pound bag of Honey Crisps they picked up for me were not good! Several were all mush. I found worm holes and several worms in others. They don’t sell ground apples. I’m disgusted they sold these!
Different apples.
CB07C7E5-E353-4AF3-AAA8-6982CBF39006.jpeg 71916E80-F64B-4164-AEB6-06599291F6EF.jpeg

Latest posts