BYC is updating, please chat here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I think it's for the better, the upgrade brings new features, like post reactions.

I love that feature!! Cause sometimes like just isn’t enough!! And it reminds me of Facebook :lol:

You have a coop to keep you busy today.
Stay outside.

I can’t work on it by myself!! But I am going to configure a pen of some kind so they can go outside and get out of the basement at least during the day before it’s done. And go to the feed store to get shavings. :lol:

Speak for yourself kiki :gig

:lol:

@Nifty @MattW @CarpCharacin
Here guys, I brought you some breakfast.
View attachment 68862

:lol: :drool

Where's my BYC! :hit

:lol:

I'm most excited about the new BYC homepage!!!

We'll be doing POWs again!!! (like we do here on BYHerds)

I was gonna ask what a POW is but pic of the week??? Awesome!!! I thought it was some sort of meeting or gathering or event or something :lol:

Just be patient folks....
.....I'm gonna toodle around on here to play with the new format.:caf

I love it.

🍵🧁. Here, junk food for all this morning.

:lol: :woot

Right now we're running the script that converts the database to a format which allows for unicode emojis, like these 😃🐔
Once that completes, we'll be able to open the site. We'll still be configuring some things when we first open the site, so there will still be some dust in the air.

I love the e

Thanks Kiki, I love to drown my sorrows in junk food! :lol:

I have cannolis and eclairs too if you want some!!!

Wow, I'm probably biased, but I think it's looking REALLY good!!!!

😍

:love

Looks like it's time for another cup of coffee (or 2 or 3) ☕

Anybody got any tea??? Oh wait... this isn’t the café.... my bad. :hide

I think I’m getting old. I don’t know what all those emojis mean.

:lol: even I don’t know what some of them mean and I’ve had smartphones with tons of them for a few years haha never use most of them!!! These ones are awesome though!! Wonder if my phone ones would work now? I know I’ve accidentally pasted them before instead of BYC ones and it just deleted them. Wonder if they would stay now or convert to BYCs like FB does instead of deleting them... ????

BYC is back online.

:woot

... and we're LIVE!!

:celebrate

:woot:celebrate:weee

HEY! To all you guys from BYC. :welcome. Glad to have company drop by. Enjoy your stay. Glad to have you, and y'all should drop by more often.

Thank you! Planning on it!!!

By the way. We like chickens here, too.View attachment 68863

Love her!!! She looks like my girl!!!

FFE9A955-D0F5-4B05-BBEF-71E2CDEE57EC.jpeg

Attachments

• E3336AC1-059D-486B-A3A3-6075717C4B60.jpeg
    E3336AC1-059D-486B-A3A3-6075717C4B60.jpeg
    609.3 KB · Views: 113

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:lol:even I don’t know what some of them mean and I’ve had smartphones with tons of them for a few years haha never use most of them!!! These ones are awesome though!! Wonder if my phone ones would work now? I know I’ve accidentally pasted them before instead of BYC ones and it just deleted them. Wonder if they would stay now or convert to BYCs like FB does instead of deleting them... ????
I don’t do FB, but before the last upgrade BYC allowed phone emojis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts