BYC Members Appreciation Thread To BYH Members

Wickedchicken6

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
With the news that BYC members may be able to go back to our site tomorrow, this is a thread for voicing our appreciation and thanking the wonderful people on BYH for being so gracious and accepting in our time of displacement.

I feel fortunate that we have a place to go while BYC is in conversion . It's really nice to see so many friends here and know that I'm not the only one experiencing BYC withdrawal! It has been equally wonderful to meet new people...the members of BYH.

To the members of BYH...your hospitality is very much appreciated!:bow :hugs

CTKen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I similarly share the above sentiments. I realise that it's been a little "different" for BYH members whilst coping with the BYC deluge, but all will return to normal very soon, and this episode will be reflected upon as a storm in a tea cup.

Many thanks to BYH members for your tolerance, understanding and hospitality.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A big THANK YOU TO BYH and ALL IT'S MEMBERS for making our stay here so warm and welcoming but here soon we will be heading back to our own site. Hope we'll get a visit from you all.
I know I'll be visiting here every so often just to keep building on the knowledge that I didn't know.
Thank you again!

Wickedchicken6

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thanks to all the BYH members for not minding TOO much that we set up refugee camps here for a bit. Hope you didn't get hit by any stray spitballs ;)

Or flying food missiles- men! Who knew they were a bunch of grown up little boys!!!! Can you all play nice together today or do each and every one of you have to be put in time out for awhile? LOL:lol::clap:woot

:ep I missed that excitement...and I'm kinda thankful for that. Whew! :D =D
I got enough spray back washing our poo covered lawn mowers yesterday. :sick Last thing I need is spitballs in my hair...lol. ;) :gig