BYC Members Appreciation Thread To BYH Members

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you for letting us BYH people vent a little about losing our slow going know everybody forum. You BYCers have certainly kept us on our toes. I used to be on BYC almost every day...it got me hooked on hatching eggs. And then I got goats and decided to build a dairy and the chickens have taken a side line a little. I still visit BYC now and then just to see the sites but goats are truly my life. But I still want to raise some turkeys and recently added a few ducks.

I will definitely check in on the new BYC site just to see what's new. Don't be a stranger over here, come back and say hello now and then.

Ravyn

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
It is. I'm going to be on both. But I'm going to change how I've been on BYC so it doesn't get me too stressed out.

Completely understand what you're saying!! :hugs

Feel free to look me up, especially if you need a stress relief/venting outlet... :D

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
LOL It has been a wild few days with you guys here... but in some ways it made me smile... Going from 250+ free range chickens and breeding 17 varieties down to just our old pets had me reminiscing.
I loved my poultry ... just LOVED my poultry... but goats multiply and our dairy goats had to be our focus.
Just this morning I was thinking of our first 5 BR and how comical they were, sitting on the patio furniture peeking in the windows to see what we were doing. Fond memories of so many birds.
Our oldies will live here til the day they pass away and if we move before then they will go with us.
We still have a few turkeys and geese and a duck... they are all "lifers" too.

I hope all of you enjoy your new site!:thumbsup

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I started on BYC.....I got "two" laying hens and then chicken math took off. I joined the sister sites, TEG, SS, and BYH. I love my chickens! My interests expanded and so did my animals and gardening. I will always love BYC because the site launched my interest in chickens and I learned so much there.

Ya'll have been very gracious and polite to us on BYH and we appreciate your good manners. Especially when many of you have been suffering the effects of BYC withdrawals.....I feel so sorry for the medical conditions, belly cramps
clucking with your friends
finger twitches
duck chat withdrawal
insomnia
who's hatching
loss of appetite
over eating
TV is boring
hen or roo
chicken addict
forum depression
identify colors
sexing chickens
breaking out in hives
seizures-the duck-not YOU
single comb
hairbrush confusion
crossed eyes
drooling
spasms
coffee anyone
more spasms
I heard a rumor BYC is back up--I peed myself

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Can you just imagine how wadded up our panties would have been if all 400 thousand of you came over? :barnie:ep:th:duc:hide Been a pleasure sharing our space with y'all. It really wasn't bad at all. :D In fact, I do believe I "herd" a few of you say you'd be staying around... That would be great, just please stick with non-chicken subjects going fwd! :rant:gig:lol:

Ravyn

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Can you just imagine how wadded up our panties would have been if all 400 thousand of you came over? :barnie:ep:th:duc:hide Been a pleasure sharing our space with y'all. It really wasn't bad at all. :D In fact, I do believe I "herd" a few of you say you'd be staying around... That would be great, just please stick with non-chicken subjects going fwd! :rant:gig:lol:

Ok, I solemnly swear to never, ever talk chicken here on BYH... pinky swear, cross my heart, and a spit shake...

Check out my new baby!!!! :love

20170515_020725.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: