BYC Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Official Backyard Chickens BYC from FB

Software Upgrade Update: Things are going well. If things continue on path, we think we'll be in a great spot for the morning rush! Thanks everybody for your patience. You can imagine how tricky it is to move 115,000 people and all their stuff (some of you people are TOTAL pack-rats!) ;)

hemet dennis

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
kstaven said:

Software Upgrade Update: Things are going well. If things continue on path, we think we'll be in a great spot for the morning rush! Thanks everybody for your patience. You can imagine how tricky it is to move 115,000 people and all their stuff (some of you people are TOTAL pack-rats!) ;)
Some of us even raise pack rats :lol: :hide

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
hemet dennis said:
kstaven said:

Some of us even raise pack rats :lol: :hide
Well I will gladly pack up the rats around here and send them down for your breeding program.

dewey

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
kstaven said:

Thank you all! :bow

Julienkc

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
dewey said:
kstaven said:

Thank you all! :bow
x2

Fierlin

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I'm not going to be on for the morning rush (I'm more of an afternoon, evening person) but great job for getting things done so fast! I know I have about 100 uploaded photos, and times that by 115,000... :lol:

wolftracks

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:hit I can't sleeeeeep............I just wanna know it's done and I really can't sleep :th

But LOOOOOVE the COWS! :bun :frow :ya :bun :frow :ya

Fierlin

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Any further updates? I really want to check it out before I head off!

I know you've been waiting for it, wolftracks. I half expected to see an 'It's up!' from you when I saw you'd posted here. :p

wolftracks

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Fierlin said:
Any further updates? I really want to check it out before I head off!

I know you've been waiting for it, wolftracks. I half expected to see an 'It's up!' from you when I saw you'd posted here. :p
OH and I will too

I am fading a bit though.

At least I'm getting tired. That's a plus.

Fierlin

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Same here. Yawns. Try to get some rest! I don't think I'll be seeing the reopen through, unfortunately. :lol: There aren't that many threads I need to check up on though, so I'm not too stressed. I have time to make sure everything's in place tomorrow. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts